- Outside alcohol is prohibited.
- Glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- No metal cleats, track spikes, etc. are permitted within the facility.
- Bikes, skateboards, hover boards, etc. are prohibited.
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited.
- Smoking and tobacco products are not permitted in the facility.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited within and around the facility.
- Drones, generators, grills, etc. are not permitted within the facility.
- All coolers are subject to inspection by RRMPC staff.
- No soliciting of any kind is permitted within the facility.
- Unauthorized vehicles, scooters, carts, etc. are prohibited.
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior may have their access revoked and/or be subject to further legal action.
- Secure all valuables. The City of Round Rock and the RRMPC are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Weapons are prohibited.
- Bags may be searched upon entry.
- Shade canopies and pop-up tents may only be put up in the Teams Village and Fan Festival areas.
All attendees at US Quidditch Cup 11 are expected to fully abide by the following policies governing alcohol at the event. Any attendee found to not be in compliance with these policies, whether a player, spectator, or other individual, may be asked to leave the event without a refund.
- No person under the age of 21 may possess or consume any alcoholic beverages. It is unlawful for a person who purchases alcohol while on licensed premises to give the alcoholic liquors to a person to whom it cannot lawfully be sold on the premises.
- No alcohol may be brought into the event venue or removed from the event venue. The only alcohol that may be consumed during the event is alcohol purchased on-site through the official alcohol vendor and can only be consumed in the beer garden or the VIP lounge. Alcoholic beverages may not leave those areas,
- No person shall sell, give, or otherwise make available any alcoholic beverage to a person who is visibly intoxicated.
- Any person who is visibly intoxicated is subject to ejection from the event.
- Intoxication by any player, official, or volunteer, regardless of age, whether in public or private, is prohibited, and subjects that person to the USQ disciplinary policy. Symptoms of intoxication may include, but are not limited to, slurred speech, impaired motor coordination, vomiting, loss of consciousness, or loss of good judgment.
- Per USQ policy, no person shall permit, tolerate, encourage or participate in any “drinking games”. This includes, but is not limited to, a contest, game, event, or other endeavor which encourages or promotes the consumption of alcoholic beverages by participants at extraordinary speed or in increased quantities, or in more potent form.
- Players are strongly discouraged from consuming any alcohol while their team is still playing in the tournament. A player who is visibly under the influence of alcohol immediately before a game or during a match is subject to suspension from that game and additional action may be taken.
- Officials (including all referees, snitches, scorekeepers, timekeepers, and others affiliated with any match in an official capacity) may not consume any alcohol during their shift and are forbidden from consuming any alcohol until they have completed all game assignments for the day.
- General volunteers may not consume any alcohol during their shift, and are discouraged from consuming any alcohol until they have completed all volunteer shifts for the day.
- VIP tickets for beverages may be used only by the specific VIP ticket holder to whom they are given, are non-transferable, and are only valid in the VIP lounge.