- All motor vehicles shall remain on designated roadways and parking areas.
- Pets are strictly forbidden in the complex.
- Minors are to be supervised at all times and are not to be left alone at the complex without supervision.
- Glass containers of any kind are strictly forbidden in the complex.
- Soccer goals and nets are to be used only for their designated purpose. Do not climb or swing on goals and nets.
- Players are allowed to bring in their own food and beverage. Grills and any kind of portable cooking equipment is not allowed.
- No foul language.
- Drones and any other flying objects are strictly forbidden on the property.
Alcohol will be available to purchase on-site at this event. All attendees at US Quidditch Cup 10 are expected to fully abide by the following policies governing alcohol at the event. Any attendee found to not be in compliance with these policies, whether a player, spectator, or other individual, may be asked to leave the event without a refund.
- No person under the age of 21 may possess or consume any alcoholic beverages. It is unlawful for a person who purchases alcohol while on licensed premises to give the alcoholic liquors to a person to whom it cannot lawfully be sold on the premises.
- Players, volunteers, and officials may not bring in alcohol or remove it from the event venue. Players, volunteers, and officials may only consume alcohol during the event that has been purchased on-site through the official alcohol vendor. All alcohol must remain within the confines of the facility.
- No person shall sell, give, or otherwise make available any alcoholic beverage to a person who is visibly intoxicated.
- Any person who is visibly intoxicated is subject to ejection from the event.
- Intoxication by any player, official, or volunteer, regardless of age, whether in public or private, is prohibited, and subjects that person to the USQ disciplinary policy. Symptoms of intoxication may include, but are not limited to, slurred speech, impaired motor coordination, vomiting, loss of consciousness, or loss of good judgment.
- Per USQ policy, no person shall permit, tolerate, encourage or participate in any “drinking games”. This includes, but is not limited to, a contest, game, event, or other endeavor which encourages or promotes the consumption of alcoholic beverages by participants at extraordinary speed or in increased quantities, or in more potent form.
- Players are strongly discouraged from consuming any alcohol while their team is still playing in the tournament. A player who is visibly under the influence of alcohol immediately before a game or during a match is subject to suspension from that game and additional action may be taken.
- Officials (including all referees, snitches, scorekeepers, timekeepers, and others affiliated with any match in an official capacity) may not consume any alcohol during their shift and are forbidden from consuming any alcohol until they have completed all game assignments for the day.
- General volunteers may not consume any alcohol during their shift, and are discouraged from consuming any alcohol until they have completed all volunteer shifts for the day.