Are you interested in being a vendor at US Quidditch Cup 10? Each year our vendor village is full of merchandisers and nonprofits who add to the festival-like atmosphere of the Cup and sell everything from sporting equipment to jewelry and magic wands. In addition to merchandise, we’re also looking for food and health/wellness vendors.
- $250 Early Bird registration (valid through February 21, 2017)
- $350 Regular registration (valid through March 7, 2017)
- $500 Late registration (valid through March 28, 2017)
- Nonprofits may vend for free, provided there is space available.
Fill out the form below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Flying Cauldron – Reed’s Soda will be on-site at the Fan Festival providing spectators and players with free samples of their delicious butterscotch non-alcoholic beer.
Harry Potter Alliance – Support HPA’s annual book drive, Accio Books! Run by local chapter Central Florida Slug Club, HPA merch will also be available to purchase.
Peterson’s Broomsticks – Peterson’s Broomsticks offers high quality, durable, and affordably priced equipment for quidditch players and teams around the world. Their booth offers all the equipment a quidditch team might need, including brooms, hoops and bases, snitch uniforms, headbands, playbooks, and mouthguards.
KT Tape – Our partner since 2015, KT Tape will be vending on-site, selling their line of athletic tape.
Savage – the official merchandise provider of Major League Quidditch, stop by their booth to check our MLQ’s gorgeous jerseys and other quidditch appareal.
Rumble and Roar – Selling custom made wands.
Transfiguring Adoption – Transfiguring Adoption is a nonprofit that develops media and resources to nurture growth in foster & adoptive families. TA cares for kids by giving a HOOT about their caregivers. Two of our tools that we provide parents to help combat past trauma in kids are our Harry Potter discussion guide and Guide to Magical Creatures Around Your Home that provides playful activities for bonding. All profits provide tools like their Harry Potter discussion guide to foster parents.
Wizard Brooms – Brooms of all shapes and sizes for the Witch or Wizard “on the go.” We provide the one-of-a-kind Artisan Made Brooms…You provide the magic!
Food and drink
SMG will be selling a variety of food and beverage on-site, including beer and wine for those attendees who are 21+. Please note that all attendees are expected to abide by the tournament’s alcohol policies.
- No person under the age of 21 may possess or consume any alcoholic beverages. It is unlawful for a person who purchases alcohol while on licensed premises to give the alcoholic liquors to a person to whom it cannot lawfully be sold on the premises.
- Players, volunteers, and officials may not bring in alcohol or remove it from the event venue. Players, volunteers, and officials may only consume alcohol during the event that has been purchased on-site through the official alcohol vendor. All alcohol must remain within the confines of the facility.
- No person shall sell, give, or otherwise make available any alcoholic beverage to a person who is visibly intoxicated.
- Any person who is visibly intoxicated is subject to ejection from the event.
- Intoxication by any player, official, or volunteer, regardless of age, whether in public or private, is prohibited, and subjects that person to the USQ disciplinary policy. Symptoms of intoxication may include, but are not limited to, slurred speech, impaired motor coordination, vomiting, loss of consciousness, or loss of good judgment.
- Per USQ policy, no person shall permit, tolerate, encourage or participate in any “drinking games”. This includes, but is not limited to, a contest, game, event, or other endeavor which encourages or promotes the consumption of alcoholic beverages by participants at extraordinary speed or in increased quantities, or in more potent form.
- Players are strongly discouraged from consuming any alcohol while their team is still playing in the tournament. A player who is visibly under the influence of alcohol immediately before a game or during a match is subject to suspension from that game and additional action may be taken.
- Officials (including all referees, snitches, scorekeepers, timekeepers, and others affiliated with any match in an official capacity) may not consume any alcohol during their shift and are forbidden from consuming any alcohol until they have completed all game assignments for the day.
- General volunteers may not consume any alcohol during their shift, and are discouraged from consuming any alcohol until they have completed all volunteer shifts for the day.